Online Christmas Ideas (and specials!)

So a small confession...I have not yet brought any Christmas presents (!!!). It is ok though right, we still have five days...ah four working days. I just have not had much mental energy to plan much past tomorrow let alone Christmas presents.

Do not even think about physically going to buy something...how did our parents cope without the world of online shopping??!

blog-long-3

I know you will all be busy running around at the last minute so keeping it short and sweet with some of my favourite online gift ideas which are really practical (I am ALL about the practical!) from all our brand friends AND some great deals and discounts for you (and yes I am a little biased with some of our most popular products in there too!).

1. The Gift of Health!

My amazing designing created these beautiful vouchers which you can give for any amount for ANYTHING off my website! That included events - we have my Sugar and Sleep workshop tickets for next year available and our Starting Solids tour kicking off soon too. We had a little tecky trouble getting these loaded on to automatically buy in time (sorry an extra step I know) but just need to drop me a message with all your details and what you would like on your voucher and it gets sent via email - done!

gift-voucher

2. The Gift of Toilet Training Essentials!

Summer is the best time for toilet training! Our brand friend LooLoo have a wonderful discounted Treasure Box (both in girls and boys themes) to kick start this! For those interested you can read the guest blog from Laura, owner of LooLoo on the low down on training pants versus disposbale nappies. Each Treasure Box contains everything you need to help guide your child through this process including a reward chart, Laura's book, organic cotton and bamboo underwear and more! Just click this link here for all the details.

motivation_packfor_toilet_training

3. The Gift of Fun Boxes!

As a busy working mum I do not have loads of time to source new craft ideas, or any craft ideas for that matter! My Fun Box is one of our brand friends and literally these are boxes jammed packed full interactive and fun activities!! All their boxes are on a special sale for just $25 - I highly recommend these so just click here to check out all the different options (including Christmas decoration making!)

260

4. The Gift of Stylish Mum Fashion!

Ok so this one is really for you but that's perfectly acceptable, you deserve presents too! Over the last year I have worked really closely with amazing stylist (and now new mama) Chasing Cait Style Coach. Honestly if you have not yet started following her - please do! She has helped me so much this year gain confidence in the public eye, and save so much stressful last minute shopping trips (with kids in tow) and most of saving money with all your fashion tips, tricks and online store! This outfit below I am in love with came straight from her online store, arrived all packaged up beautiful within a day! Just use the code DRJULIE for FREE shipping until Christmas!

outfit-1

6. The Gift of Sleep (well the next best thing)

I have used merino on the boys since the day they were born and Merino Kids makes the highest quality merino sleeping bags and clothing you will find (around the globe!). It is worth the investment as it lasts and truly helps babies and toddlers sleep better through regulating their temperature (both hot and cold) AND ensures safe sleep. You cannot ask for more then that! Check out Merino Kids online shop - you can currently save 20% when you purchase two or more Go Go Bags.

blog-square

7. The Gift of Family Meal Ideas!

I did say I would be a little biased but honestly I created my cook book Healthy Easy Dinners for Busy Mums for you and other busy mums. It is literally how I feed our little but very hungry tribe! The magnetic meal planner I have custom designed so that you can easily plan out your meals (or at least me reminded to!). You save 25% with my combo deal AND we are doing OVERNIGHT shipping here in NZ for FREE!

cookbook-and-meal-planner-combo-2-456x456

8. The Gift of Priceless Memories

Family photos are just so precious! Our family photographer Kerry Howard (her work is all over my website!) is offering 10% off any photo shoot (she does Auckland wide) when you mention this blog! You can follow her (and message) through her Facebook Page here.

received_10208340126532194

Hope that helps ease the pressure a little bit or sparks some ideas!

Merry Christmas

xxx Dr Julie Bhosale

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiced Meat Loaf

Homemade Boysenberry Gummies

Starting Solids - The Meat Question?